"Accessible Exhibitions For All: A guide to co-designing exhibitions with disabled people.
This guide covers considerations ranging from:
- creating content, and how to address how hidden deaf and disabled people can be in the historical record
- considerations when creating a public programme of events
- ethics and safeguarding
- a guide to costs for braille guides, tactile plans, tactile models, audio description, BSL, bespoke display cases and other useful features
- lists of organisations useful for funding, ideas and support
- case studies from our three museum exhibitions."